View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamillio View Post
There is some threads out there covering p1148 and p0031 codes showing up after a test pipe install. Which basically say that short of a tune there is not much you can do to get rid of the CEL but those threads are many years old. I had a shop install my ART pipes.

On top of that my car showed up a p0300 code which is a random/multiple cylinder misfire detected code. This is kind of concerning me cause I don't even know where to start with random misfires.

I will attach all the pictures from my phone OBD2 reader. I have cleared these codes multiple times but they come back within a few miles of driving.

Some days the car also idles randomly at like 1000rpm instead of the usual 760rpm. I have read that happens cause of the p0300 code. The code is there all the time but idling like that is not.

To sum up the pictures. There is no readout from exhaust gas sensor HEATER monitor Bank 1 - sensor 1. Bank 2-s1, b1-s2, and b2-s2 readouts are within allowed values.

There is no readout for exhaust gas sensor monitor B1-S2, but the allowed values are zeros as well for some reason. B2-S2 looks fine. (Not the same sensor as above)

I have no idea what/where these sensors are and how to check anything with them. And random cylinder misfire because of test pipes is a mystery to me.

I just had to deal with all of these when reverting back to OEM from LTH+catback and Uprev. My random misfire was because my spark plugs fouled up and caused both O2 sensors to be replaced as well.

I really hope you aren't driving around with that misfire code.