View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 02:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
So...
Before bullittttt comes and says they're all good and he talks to Sam on a daily basis, etc (not bashing you Mike, love you long time)

I'll make this offer to anyone interested in a kit.

I will personally go to GTM and pickup your kit, make sure all the parts are there, and ship it for you.
If you have been around long enough, you should know not to trust GTM. If you aren't local, and you aren't picking up a kit that's ON THE SHELF, do not buy a kit. And I have a good friend that worked at GTM, so I love the products (IF they ever arrive, and I love the old staff, I just wouldn't trust GTM as far as I could throw Sam.)

That being said, I think I'm one of the most trustworthy members here, and I'm around... 70 miles from GTM, make it worth my time (gas money), and I'll ensure all your parts are boxed up and ready to go.
In my mind, I'll go to GTM, make sure your parts are ready, then I'll give the go ahead to wire Sam the money, and I'll package up your parts and ship them myself (my shipping discount is pretty good)

Now Sam, I know you will read this. Please do not take offense. This arrangement I'm proposing will make your business name more "reliable" in the car world. And if you want to partially sponsor a kit... I'm your guy! Lol
But honestly, not trying to bash although my previous statement says otherwise. I just know GTM could be bigger than ever, you just need a trustworthy person. I hope to be the link between your company and your customers. I do not intend to make money off these kits
Consider yourself taken-up-on-it... I was just thinking to myself I was going to have to fly down there and ship it back to myself to feel good about paying up and then I scrolled to your post.

I joined the groupbuy on the layaway plan so I had a fraction of the price invested.. when no one could get their money out, I figured what the hell.. I'll just keep waiting and see if it ever actually happens. Looks like the odds of it happening have rocketed from 0% to 0.5%.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.