View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
In my experience, the AC can help with IATs because the radiator fans turn on. I'm sure there's a difference between running it at the lowest setting and full blast. I usually had my windows down and AC off altogether, so I if I needed to run the fans, I would turn it on low with the AC off. Now I have a tune that kicks the fans on at a cooler temp than stock. I think without the tune adjustment you are more likely to encounter high enough IATs to pull timing, even though oil temps aren't anywhere near high enough to pull timing, without the AC on than you are with it on. But that's just my uneducated guess.

I need to start turning my AC on full blast for better idle sounds
too technical.

I was just saying its 93 out so the AC is most likely on hence his louder exhaust lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote