Thread: Please help!!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
marcussoori
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red AT Sport
marcussoori is on a distinguished road
Default Please help!!

Hi, if you are located in Japan, I would like your help with a question many the370z.com members have. The japanparts.com website has a remote start system for the 370Z, and I'd like to have it installed in my car.

Please follow the link below to see the remote start system:

http://japanparts.com/db/partslist.p...volkey=&page=2

I'd just like to know if Japanese and American 370Zs have the same voltage level electrical system and the same installation points, so that I can order from the website as soon as possible. I sent a message but they said they could not guarantee that the system would work.

Is there any chance you know anyone who could answer this question? MANY of us on the forum want to order this part, but are too afraid to order without this confirmation. If you could help us out we'd all appreciate it!

Thanks
Stillen CBE & G3 LTIs, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, H&R 15/20mm spacers, CiNcity headlights, yellow OEM strut brace, Password: JDM CF engine bay parts, EVO-R CF front bumper parts, CF "Z" badge, VIS CF hood, Fujimura CF "diffuser", Show-N-Go plate frame, Katzkin red interior, interior CF, Pioneer BT-90 full system, Viper SmartStart
marcussoori is offline   Reply With Quote