View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #30 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyD1978 View Post
To summarize and what I think is completely unacceptable.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:25 PM, John Visconti <john@vtune.us> wrote:
Anthony,

I would appreciate you not posting up every single thing we discuss online on a public forum.

This is not how I operate and if you would like to continue working together something will need to change.
I'm not trying to sit here and say one guy is right and one guy is wrong. But I do not understand why this email got to you so much. Sure, he could have worded it differently, but as a small business owner myself, I completely understand what he is getting at with this comment.

You obviously weren't a real hardass as a customer because John was quite polite to you in those emails. It sounds like a phone call could have possibly straightened things out. Especially if you were having issues with his "tone" in the emails. If you call after business hours, leave a message and wait for a call back. I miss calls all the time during normal business hours, and I don't know how important your issue is unless you leave a message telling me.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote