View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 09:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If you spend that kind of money on a car, it should make you want to go out in the garage to just stare at it. The Jag has that, 911s have that. Hell, even a C7 or a Z has that. The GTR? At least you can't see the outside from the driver's seat. It's a shame, since all of the previous GTRs were gorgeous. This one is a solid "meh".
jag is ok at best. overpriced and it's saving grace is the sound if you spend the 100k on the top version.

911.....looks ok. looks about the same forever and its a wider/longer version of the cheaper models cayman and boxster. 182k base for a turbo S which honestly turbo verison is the only way I would ever even consider one. the gt3 rs is about the only semi-good looking one as well.

you all are fuckin retarded sometimes.

if a GT-R wasn't an option i'd take a Z06 C7 over either of the two aforementioned vehicles in a heartbeat.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote