View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loges View Post
Thanks for some direction, I'll have to get in touch with FBNissan and see what they say. I also just noticed that the steering wheel controls (cruise/stereo control) also appear to be smoked as well. Now those are gonna be the expensive ones, probably going to have to buy a whole new airbag I'm assuming.
Steering wheel controls may be oddly cheaper... I have looked into adding the non-nismo bose version (to get the bluetooth buttons) and the part is only about $50 (spooky cheap, right?). I would jump for the NISMO ones at a similar price, as I also hate all the silver. One of the vendors would do well to create a "black interior" package from the new NISMO pieces.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote