View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 12:34 AM   #85 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

It was put on hold for few weeks but we did post an update on first protytype on our FB page

Not a final one as there will be some revisions to the design in the coming days, one in the pic is with the joystick and airlift controller (not properly installed), Normal production one will have just the joystick.

We will offer an option of integrating any other air setup module or boost controller in the console as well. Hopefully design will be finalized by next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon_z View Post
I know they are working on the final setup and getting it ready as soon as possible. Also the different timezone makes the delay a bit longer. Cant wait to see it completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyvq View Post
^This! Would be great if there was an interface, cable, or some way to make the factory nav screen display obd2 readouts. Any info?
We will look into at later stage as module can display anything with HDMI input which is not there we will see what can be done via RCA or AV port but for now it will be offered as above pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynseon View Post
I love carbon signal but they never reply pms or instagram
Im sorry but we do reply to pms on forum & FB along with emails and whatapps messages at earliest, we are looking at 15-25 messages (more on weekends) on each platform on daily basis so sometime we can miss here and there at times because of time difference and weekends on different days. I tried to dig in pms but couldn't find your message back till beginning of the year

Instagram it says clearly for ways to contact either email or whatsapp, phone call, cant send DMs to everyone and most of the time we cant see all comments for replying because only limited numbers are visible

I tried to dig in the pms here couldn't find from you from jan till now, please send it again and someone will tke care of it.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote