View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
So you say I'm safe without spacers for the 305/255 option then?
I would say let someone else chime in. those specs of your wheels i'm not 100% on if they will rub. but with our car and wheels typically tires are in line with the wheel lip so if the wheel aint hitting the tire wont. also the height of tire we typically run is low so that helps as well.

again i'll see if anyone is on now who knows those specs better and can shed better light on it for you.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote