View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I have replaced pretty much all my suspension with spl bushing, the diff bushing is Whiteline. I have not done the sub frame bushings though. I had some clucking when going over ruts and bumps in the road. Tony at Fast Intentions checked it out for me while my car was at his shop before ZDayZ. He couldn't find anything wrong so I thought okay one more sound to the other 101 sounds associated with the car. Then I went to ZDayZ and drove the car like I stole it and now I have no more clunking. It may need to be whipped and spurred to get things to settle. I love the upgraded suspension, stock Nismo is not bad at all, but now the suspension is definitely better than its driver.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote