View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
nismo13807
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
nismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond reputenismo13807 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Let as know what you find out what's causing this abnormal sounds. Maybe it needs more drive miles to make everything settle in.

I'm considering of changing my transmission mounts but I would use the Z1 polyurethane one.

For one there's are a lot of plastics/ foams, heat shields that vibrate in the trunk after I switched to coilovers, had to use dynamat to cover all my trunk, heat shield, license plate bracket, stuffed the rear bumper foams with rug towels from vibrating, reinforce my exhaust hangers and bushing.

The price we pay for upgrading our suspension system.

But the car handles so good on the twisties.
i will update this page as what i tried or did to fix this problem..
i have a pair of whiteline poly diff bushings at home but then after i purchase all the other spl solid bushing and motor/trans mounts.. i might as well go all out right? haha so i ended up with the spl solid diff bushings ..
dam and thats just from coilovers? i cant wait to put mine on!

yea i no know lol functional parts aint cheap .. u should see the labor on these bushings.. it cost more than the parts itself lol
nismo13807 is offline   Reply With Quote