View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 02:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Props to you if you are able to afford this car at 21. You just gotta realize most 21yo don't have the income to afford a car like this. So logic dictates it was purchased for them.

Most people that age don't realize the consequences of certain actions until it's too late. Obviously there are exceptions as you seem to be but you can't fault people for thinking young kids make stupid decisions some times.
I grew up around people racing cars so I've been taught the consequences that come with that. And yeah that's true about people my age not being able to afford these kind of cars. Anyone else I know my age are driving older cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
Is your house paid off? Any equity?
I rent (financially bad decision I know), 0 credit card balance, higher credit score than most people.

Sorry if my typing isn't the best. Just got my wisdom teeth pulled and the pain killers are making me wonky.