View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

In regards to your topping off method...you are absolutely wrong. First of all, there's no way that you can get 2 gallons more after it clicks. Also, topping off in general is just a bad idea as shown by a previous link. Moreover, If u try to top off, you will very soon notice the gas dripping on your paint...now as a Ferrari owner...or any nice car owner, you know that gas and paint is not a nice combo.

Hey man.........you say I am wrong.......I have been doing this for at least 30 years..!!!! Have you even EVER tried it? I think not..........yet you have the audacity to say that I am wrong......lol

After the nozzle clicks off.......your gas will settle as the air works its way out of the tank.......thu the fill spout......why dont you try it.......and see?

And I have never had any problems from doing this.......never..........in all types of cars......

Last edited by FERRARI; 02-18-2009 at 08:57 PM.