Thread: CJM Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 09:10 PM   #205 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
NICE!

VHR fuel rails are out of stock, waiting on a new fitting I want to try and use to get here... I am going to make some updates to them for the next batch. Already have material here for a huge batch of them, just havent cut them yet. I expect to start cutting them in less than 2 weeks, and rails go pretty quick compared to something like these oil pans.
No rush here. It'll be a winter project. I'll install your stuff over winter, hopefully the intake system is done by then, then I'll drive down to R/T Tuning to swap out uprev for Ecuteck, and figure out what I need to do to pass emissions here as I'll need to do that come Oct 2016. Good times.