View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:35 PM   #919 (permalink)
Vbp6US
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z MB 6MT
Vbp6US is on a distinguished road

UPDATE:

Guys, I just wanted to say that my dealer took care of me. I know this doesn't help you out but ever since I got on the Nissan USA Facebook page, the consumer affairs people handled the rest. They asked me to go to the dealer and have it diagnosed. I did. They replaced the clutch fluid with GT-R spec dot 4 fluid. It made things worse. My clutch pedal didn't return at all. They called me with this news and that they were taking care of it as a "good will" gesture. I was surprised and elated to hear the good news. After about 3 days of driving a rental car (Versa), they finished and I'm back in my ride with a big smile on my face. The car feels better than it has ever felt. The pedal seems stiffer than before but nothing too bad. I like the resistance now. All in all, not a bad experience. I paid $200 for a diagnostic, and even that is being reimbursed by consumer affairs.

They put GT-R clutch oil along with a new master and slave cylinder. I know it's another OEM CSC but I don't really care since it's covered for another year under warranty and my dealer doesn't install aftermarket parts.

Good luck everyone.
Vbp6US is offline   Reply With Quote