View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #405 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
as much as I hate ford with a passion.......I think they outdid or are outdoing chevy this time around just in the numbers/figures game of the pony cars.

i'm not tipping one way or the other just yet until I see some good shoot out vids between the two.

some sources I now gained have mentioned some nice things about the GT500 coming out. 5.2 liter V8 with two snails on it with a newly developed DCT might make this thing desirable even to someone like myself who has always hated fords and especially mustangs.

now that being said i'm sure chevy is doing the same or similar for the ZL1 considering that rumor posted long ago about a 800HP TT V8 being tested. another positive note to it is the fact that chevy and ford collaborated on most of these new transmissions coming out.

it's a great time to be a car lover
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote