View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #4817 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
Sweet.
Just can't decide between non resonated/high flow cat/z1 headers

Or FI long tube headers/12" resonators
bias aside I would say FI LTH over Z1 if youre doing headers.

Z1 you got $900 in the headers then $250 in TPs you're close to the price almost as the FI LTHs which I think are a better choice for whatever money they cost.

if it were me i'd go LTH/12" res with CF mufflers. seems like a good fit for your taste from what you've listed previously. good power and sound from the LTH plus a bit of cabin reduction with the 12" res and I personally love the CF mufflers. the bit more exotic sound and the look of them just seal the deal.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote