View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #400 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear that!! There is most certainly a difference between sound quality and volume. It's good to hear that it's a pleasing sound!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
I actually custom painted the dipstick and the cover for the washed fluid. They were quick and easy to do. Just a few coats and some clear.

The Tomei system is quite amazing. Makes the Z sound like a monstrous race car with the headers. I've always been against super loud systems, but I've definitely changed my mind. The build quality is flawless and the welds are on point!

I appreciate all the comments from you guys. It's great to have support within the community!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote