View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 08:57 AM   #777 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'd be interested to see a link to someone on this forum saying it requires adjustments every 2nd fill up. Because that is bogus. Or maybe their kit was installed by a monkey

The adjustment is needed as the clutch plate wears down. It is minor and needed very infrequently. I made a 1/2 turn adjustment (smallest you can make) after ~12K miles. There's no way you will run out of adjustments before needing to replace the clutch.
Read their site - " A very narrow window... unit requires adjustments..." That's Z1's words! Unless they updated their website . Part looks bulky; like to see how it fits with twin Turbo kit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
a monkey? really?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote