View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 10:19 PM   #3172 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Back to the intake/BOV change up. Leave the intake piping the same. If you could get a good painter/artist to mimic that burn into blue on the titanium bar on the BOVs that would be SICK!

I have some ideas if you think you have an air brush artist that can accomplish it
I like where you're going with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpritche View Post
Another thought (not telling you what to do with your car, because its already amazing) would be to see if there would be any issues with grinding down the welds leading into the throttle bodies so that it looks like one continuous pipe and then change the color to whatever you choose.

P.S.- It looks great as is so don't think I am trying to take anything away from it.
That would be ideal.

I was also thinking burnt titanium intake pipes with blue BOV's. It might be too much burnt titanium, and I would have to find some one to make them...