View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #768 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@ZSpeed View Post
The majority of dealership mechanics are lets just say not somebody I would want working on my car, There are some good ones out there for sure but for the most part if its not "OEM" they don't want to deal with it because the have no knowledge of anything besides what they learned in "Nissan training"

There are good shops around most areas familiar with the Z cars, Find one here or on local car forums.
Most shops charge 4-5 hours for the slave and another 1 hour for the master cylinder.

Some recommended shops we deal with and are familiar with Nissan/Infiniti
Not totally familiar with all of these shops but most are ones we deal with regularly so do your homework
* Highly Recommended by our customers, Meaning we have had positive feedback from our customers buying parts from us and having them installed at these shops. If they are not marked just means we have not received any feedback from customers going there.
Vandalia, Ohio ZSpeed Performance (Me) *
Elkridge, MD Hills Garage *
San Jose, CA Z Car Garage
Whittier, CA 9K Racing
Tampa, FL Vantage Auto *
Danbury, CT RDZ Motorsports *
Wilmington, NC National Speed
Houston, TX JTran Studios
Houston, TX Houston Z Auto
Phoenix, AZ Pitstop Performance
Chatsworth, CA Specialty-Z *
Soddy Daisy, TN Custom Concept Motorpsorts*
Hamilton, Ohio Ramey Z*
Some shops just quote Service Manual for Labor Hours even though they finish sooner. And then there are those that hide Labor cost in inflated parts cost. Bottom line , a honest shop would be much more successful. And I'm sure all us on this forum would have no problem dealing with such a shop if we knew we were given a fair deal & straight answers to our questions. I really wish I resided nearer to ZSpeed. But for now I am greatful for the advice & help I have received from Joe Allison & staff at ZSpeed. "KUDO's To ZSpeed!"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote