View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 06:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Got_Z
Track Member

Drives: 11 Sport/Touring 6MT
Got_Z is a jewel in the roughGot_Z is a jewel in the roughGot_Z is a jewel in the rough
Default Subaru WRX fan reports on Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I hear people make complaints about the Nissan rumor mills all the time and, honesty, it cracks me up. If they bother you, don't listen to them or read them. It's like folks who b!tch about what is on TV. If you don't like it, if it bothers you, if it causes you to lose sleep or seek professional counseling -- don't watch it.

Truly, it is quite simple.

All this talk and wasted energy about what the future Z may or may not be is a huge waste of time. Who cares about the next Z? Is it here now? No. Can any of us change it? No. Is it all just conjecture and meaningless fluff? Yes. Are dogs superior pets to cats? Yes.

Enjoy what you have. Make the best of it. Live in the present. Stop worrying. Be the young willow tree bending in the wind. Embrace the "Now". Use the Force. Feel the burn. Nuke a gay whale for Jesus. Trump 2016. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Go Navy. Be the man. Love your Mom. Pillage before you burn. Never run with scissors.

Can't argue with that logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk