View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who loves/hates their Z?

Lately, I'm seeing a bunch of threads where people are starting to get annoyed/upset with their Z's and, ultimately, with Nissan. I, for one, don't have any complaints about my Z and like everything about it. This being my second Nissan (traded my 07 Z for my 09 Z) and coming from owning 4 Honda vehicles, I thought Nissan did a good job overall, with a few minor omissions:

1. I wish the stock exhaust note on the 370Z was as deep/pronounced as the 350Z.
2. I wish the rear quarter panel window was a big bigger/functional as the 350Z.
3. I wish there was a rear windshield wiper like on the 350Z.
4. I wish there was a trunk release button on the key fob like on the 350Z.

Do I think Nissan could have done a better job? Yes. Do I think there are missing elements that would make the 370Z a bit better? Yes. There's always room for improvement, but nevertheless, IMO, Nissan did a good job.

What I don't understand is why people b*tch and gripe about their cars? If you don't like it, trade it. I didn't go with another Honda vehicle because I wanted to know what torque felt like, so I went with Nissan. The car companies are there to make money - they won't give two sh*ts about your complaints/opinions/threats to buy from another car manufacturer/etc.