View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #315 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
The two sports car thing is something they have been saying since last year. It's part of what killed the IDx. The GT-R is the top dog. I still say 2018/19 for the next Z. If the styling of the new Q60 coupe improves I'll look at that, if they pack it with the turbocharged 3.0 engine as they said it would have. I don't like the styling of the Q60 concept right now. Shared platform with the Q60 is probably their back pocket move that they can always fall back on.

If no new Z comes out by 2018 or whatever they have isn't good enough I suspect people will start buying used GT-R's the 2012-15's should be close to 60k by then with a new model landing.
Either way, 2016 should be the last year for this Z generation, whether they choose to continue the lineup or not.
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote