View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 05:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
How are your PCV hoses running?
I just got done working on it today. So far it's ok, but we'll see how long it will last. The Godspeed cans were modified so one connector has a longer tube attached with holes drilled. Then I used left over RTV to improve the seals. I've since trimmed the hoses and reorganized it, so it's looking better, and it doesn't compress itself under vacuum as badly. Here's a post and pic before the trimming:
DIY: Dual Catch Cans with Air/Oil Separators... On the CHEAP!

So far I'm still looking at the TurboSmart EBC since it's pretty small, and I think I can integrate it to the dash. I would have to route a hose into the cabin as well, but I plan to tee it to the boost gauge by moving the sensor inside the cabin as well. The cubby holder will be removed until I get around to getting something custom fabbed.

Also, the relay box on the driver side near the headlight is pretty empty. So I plan to make room for the wastegate solenoid and fan relay. Hopefully it'll keep things "cool" instead of being fully exposed to the heat in the bay.