View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 01:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I got it narrowed down to

eBoost2 60mm Black

or the new

SCG-1 Solenoid Boost Controller Gauge

I know the innovate one is new and Jason is the only one who said he has it but has not really had seat time with it. Has any +'s and -'s with these? Anything you dont like about them?

I see the turbosmart has many more features and to be honest most I wont use, it would be cool to get the shifting setup with it but I dont know of any way to set up the wiring to make this happen with our car. I would need some sort of digital to analog converter to condition the signal for the gauge. Has anyone ever done anything like this?

I do like the Innovate and its ability to watch the afrs to control leaning out with the boost, and I do like how it shows the duty cycle of the wastegate right on the gauge, lets you know a little bit more insight to what its trying to do, and as a tuner it will help see what is really happening when these cars start to drop boost at the upper rpms.

I have also been thinking about just getting a cheaper mechanical one for the mean time. I ordered Mr. Galeforces gauge pod and have a few weeks of waiting before I get one, so in the mean time ill either, just mount the gauge directly to my stock pillar, run wastegate pressure, or install a manual boost controller. Nice thing about the manual is its very easy to install since everything is already there. Just plug it in and go.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote