View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #1388 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
What exactly are the chairs for anyway?
soooo this city has super limited parking and most of it is street parking in the downtown area. parking garages as well but in the areas where theres houses it's primarily street parking only and no driveways either or rarely.

(hence why max Talbot's house went for 900k in the southside due to being nice and having a two car garage built into the house.)

so people put chairs out to save parking spots right in front of their house so they don't have to walk.

but the issue is when I go to places around there to eat the main streets typically 100% full so you go to side streets and people are lazy so if you park in front of their house they aren't typically happy.

I remember one day in my monte carlo (betweener vehicle don't judge me lol) I had the top piece of sandwich bread stuck to my windshield by the mayo on it. wasn't happy yet still got a chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Oh...I got a horn
giggity
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote