View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 08:32 AM   #1334 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
An AT will always hold the drag record regardless of car. I don't give two ***** about 1/4. I don't buy cars for off the line. I like the twisties. All that being said I'm much more impressed by Phunk's qrt mile times than the time FI put up with an AT. At least Phunk was really doing all the work not just slapping a stick. But I would expect no less from a child of the entitlement generation. Always wanting things done for you

come to the dragon and we can play on the twisties.

AT still rules there as well.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote