View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 12:55 PM   #256 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
Automatic beats Stick any day. If you likes to shift then that is cool but don't knock the next man decision if he likes the AT.

What if the 7AT transmission wasn't not the weak point when trying to go the Force Induction Route.....At the end of the day I like my 7AT. Time to beef it up.
you must be new here if you think i'm talking ill about the 7AT lol

but you have a point that if the 7AT wasn't a weak point for higher HP (turbo build) then I would have went boost long time ago. but now we have level 10, fast intentions, and others making upgraded tranny's and parts to beef the whole system up.

it's a good time to be in the market for boost with a 7AT
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote