View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPE G View Post
was hoping for more of a wrap around rear diffuser, to bring the back bumper more in line with the rest of the kit. Curious to see all of this painted as I have a hard time picturing the front w/the factory red accents in the middle
We spent literally 2 weeks on the diffuser with so many options spats full wrap but couldnt come up with something which was comfortable as bumper has far too many lines anything big or wider hides some nice lines, the kit was supposed to be done in 2-3 weeks time because customer wanted the car back quick and we have some other RND jobs going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
Subbed. I need to see it painted also red inserts and then an extended piece hmm. They may to carbon fiber on the lip which would be with their other products. Just the middle on the kit could add a nice little touch also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPE G View Post
Carbon may be one of the tricks to pull it off. I was also thinking matching it to the dark grey inserts would be an option
the whole kit will be in Carbon Fiber for this car atleast so for painted you guys need to wait till we install it on some other car.

Interestingly lip looks good either with only side parts or middle and side parts, we also tried to make the kit small to save on shipping

Last edited by CarbonSignal; 09-29-2015 at 02:07 AM.
CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote