View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Do you have a specific reason for wanting to increase the oil change interval? If for money then

If you want to be sure that you're ok to increase your OCI, then get an oil analysis from Blackstone. They will analyze the contents of the oil and let you know if you should change your change interval
Thanks for the reply Jar

Money is not a concern and Im actually very OCD about these things and like to follow service manual recommendations. That being said, if this was ok by Nissan standards, which im still womdering if it is or not, then i would not hesitate on making the change. However, you have a valid point regarding the oil analysis, so i think i will look into that too. Thanks again.