View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 12:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push370zzz View Post
I don't think you understand the issue. It seems that OP doesn't have the problem of wanting to buy a less expensive part because he cannot afford it. He is looking for the cheapest way to get what he wants. There is nothing wrong with that, and I share that mentality with him. Why would I spend $1200 when I could spend $500 and be just as happy? Impressing people on the internet or at a car show over how much I spent doesn't appeal to me, perhaps it does to others and that's their prerogative and there is nothing wrong with it.

After all, I bought the Z over a Cayman because it was a "cheap" way to get a good looking fun sports car with decent amenities, yet I don't see you lot telling me I should have just bought the quality car.
the quote of mine that you're referring to (in a bit of a douche way fyi) was said PRIOR to the OP saying it's not about money.

I said what I said based on precedent. typically 90% of the people who pose this question/idea about cheap parts is doing it because they can't afford them. hence why I said what I said. furthermore, if you had more then 30 posts you'd probably realize the running jokes about people poorly doing DIY parts and the jokes that follow.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote