View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 12:41 AM   #32 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Never heard of it happening before but I suppose anything is possible. I'd still bet on the mystery brand pump. Unfortunately its unlikely to be diagnosed fully until you begin the process of elimination.
Charles, I swapped out the pump with the aeromotive 340 so its got a brand new good pump in it with 10ga running all the way back to the tank.

Its so bad that when heat soaked and hot it struggles to start. Cold it fires up just like stock. I will get another regulator to try while im down here if I can find a place with one. Makes me wonder if I should be mounting it somewhere away from the heat, although there isn't many other choices on our car. The other thing I can try is setting the idle pressure with the system hot. That means however that it will idle at a much higher fuel pressure when colder.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote