View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #120 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
while we do make fun of the brz/frs, i wouldnt mind having a brz for dd. i dont need the power of the Z going slow in traffic.
It's surprisingly spacious and very fun to drive if you get it on some back roads. I would never put real tires on the car because I feel like it would ruin the experience.

The whole point of that car is having the limits set VERY low with limited grip, but very fun and controllable with good balance. Once you start putting sticky tires on them they are ruined.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote