Thread: 2013 nismo
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bauran
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z Nismo M6
Bauran is on a distinguished road
Default 2013 nismo

Hello all, since we are nearing the end of the production run of the 370z I have to believe there are those who have my mods:

AEM long tube intake.
NST underdrive pulleys, set of two.
Short throw shifter, I know not hp mod but it gets the power to the ground faster.
Motordyne Manifold
Ground kit (I call ******** on the claims but it's on there, some gain by making it, this helps autmatics, proven)

$500 dynox2, I'm asking for an estimate, not dead on numbers. What do you guess I'm getting to the wheels.

Thanks in advance.

I have not have a cbe,
the nismo is as good as I would want because it is not ridiculous loud and the nismo stock is quiet and not far behind aftermarket breathing. This is my oppinion, I can be wrong, hehe. I know some buy CBE that are designed just to "sound like they are doing aomething".

I' m lying, I want a Fi...but at the price, if you don't have the cash and think the money would garner gaines elsewhere, any suggestions?

If it's a lie 2 different dyno shops told me I'm puting 302 and 305 to the ground bone stock, before mods. Since the mods, no tune. Educated guess, what am I putting down? Better yet, what are these mods worth hp/tq wise, forget the motor they are attached to.

Last edited by Bauran; 05-31-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Bauran is offline   Reply With Quote