View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #1135 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoroItaliano View Post
I should also mention in addition to having the 19" oem sport rays and 20mm spacers in rear, that my car is standard height (2009 370z base). If I were to go with your setup... I wonder what that means in the rear since I have the 20mm spacers ?! Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i dont think it will matter.

if youre on stock suspension and 20mm spacers you should be fine. that just pushes the edge of the wheels closer to a flush fitment since the OEM wheels are sucked in a decent bit.

the tires aren't oversized in the height department so you shouldn't rub. the diameters of the tires are 26.3 which I believe are just bit smaller than OEM. believe OEM is 26.5" diameter
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote