View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpit View Post
I just left USAA (after 20 years) because I found a cheaper rate (especially with the
370Z) with Geico. They do have a great auto buying service though.
I bought my car thru them, about $3K under MSRP with no hassale with the dealer. It also depends on the car. Some MB you can get them for $10K under MSRP.

And for the loan I printed a blank check and took it to the dealer. Did everything on line, loan and car buying service.

BTW, I had GEICO for over 7 yrs and changed to USAA, way cheaper for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
USAA offers membership to any armed service veteran. That's the whole point of USAA. Their rates are usually excellent except for homeowners insurance which I've found is not so hot. They are excellent with claims though and won't gouge you afterwards with rate hikes if you have to make a claim. I use them for my cars and personal property insurance.

Well back in the 80 & 90s were only officers. After 2000 they started accepting NCOs, later enlisted and now is anyone that served honorably in the Armed Forces.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs

Last edited by PapoZalsa; 12-12-2009 at 11:05 PM.
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote