View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 03:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglez View Post
ummm, i kinda feel like i'm talking to my son here but if you don't want a speeding ticket then don't speed... no one has the right to break the law... you don't have to agree with it but that doesn't give you the right to ignore it... not trying to sound like a prude here but without laws our society would be more of a mess than it already is
I will agree with you. but with speed limits I do not. I follow them somewhat locally but highway nah. in PA the best we got is 60/65mph. i'm sorry that's not acceptable on a major highway.

speed limits haven't changed in about 30 years or so and cars/roads have.

only place that's advancing with the times is Texas and that 85mph highway or whatever they opened.

why is it that the USA is still thinking it's 1950 when places like Germany have the unrestricted autobahn? well maybe it's due to most us cars are typically garbage compared to their german rivals lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote