View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
i was doing 92 in a 60 (kmh) and got nabbed...

ticket was 300. paid for one of those services and ended up having my ticket dropped so in total paid just shy of 400 for both the fight and reduced ticket.

if the big ticket went through my insurance would be 1000 more than it was at the time. to me it was worth every penny to fight it.

i would have showed up in court myself to fight it but i wasn't able to take time off work. literally gave them the ticket, they filed on my behalf, i got the notice of court appearance, forwarded to them and waited for them to deal with it.

they have to post 'aircraft patrolled' to nab you here. if they nab you in the plane and it's not posted atleast once then you're probably going to walk.

then again if you see some horizontal stripes on the road spaced out evenly...
local popo here runs vascar with the lines on the road. only state police/highway cop[s run radar. so on the highway I run with a radar detector lol

vascar can be usually beat in court and they knock it down to 5mph over. no points for you but they still get their bit of fine/court money.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote