View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #422 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Yea, hence my confusion. It was also my first suit. Which felt fine at the time, but thinking back it felt tight. Also noticed my jackets arms are a little to long. They come down to my knuckles and the arm/shoulder stitiching is bad since I can't lift my arm past my lower chest.
That sounds awful!
You need to talk to guys you know who look good in their suits and find out who their tailor is. A good tailor can make even cheap OTR stuff look good.
Next suit, check these guys out: New Royal Fashions By Sam Surin
You can self measure and order online, or wait until they come to your town. I have several suits and shirts from them and they all look like a million dollars because they're 100% custom. Totally worth it, and not as expensive as you might think. You can get two suits and shirts from them for less than a set of RE-11's

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.