View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #3324 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I had a blast show casing the FI Twin Turbo Kit as I gave several rides rides to potential buyers, they had numerous question but nothing speaks to the kits performance like being in the car when you can open it up. Most impressive was giving ride to folks that were not Z owners and had other boosted cars like Cadillac CTSV and Mustang Shelby. They were incredibly impressed at the power and how linear the power came on.

As for driving the Dragon and the Skyway there was never a missed beat by the FI kit. In other threads some folks were talking about their oil temps hitting 250* to 260*. My oil temp never went above 220* and most stayed at about 180*.

I really wanted to see some other boosted 370z's run, but that didn't happen. Only those pictured above ventured unto the air strip with a bunch GTRs.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote