View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to chime in and say that I had the time of my life. It was worth it just to meet so many incredible forum supporters. So many, too many to name them all but Spooler, Rusty, 1LIFE, djtodd, DatsunFTW and all my new friends from the south central Florida z club (forgive me if I got it wrong) to name a few and all in my opinion are class acts. Mike you eluded me as well as you were on my hit list too!!! LOL

Cheers and thanks to all that made this event a success. I will be back and you all owe yourself this one treat in life, you won't be disappointed.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote