View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default [MAZOC] Official ZDayZ 2015 Wrap-Up Thread

This is the official MAZOC thread for Post ZDayZ 2015 discussion, pictures, and videos

MAZOC & Friends,

Thank you to all who came to ZDayZ to represent the club this year! We certainly couldn't have accomplished what we did this year without your enthusiasm and support. I truly do believe this was our best ZDayZ yet, and I believe Tony would be proud of us for what we did this year.

I'm exhausted from a lack of sleep and a long drive, but before we start the sharing of pics and video, I'd like to take a moment to recognize a few people for their efforts this week:

- Bryan, Michelle, and the entire ZDayZ staff and volunteers: Thank you so much for going above and beyond to recognize and honor Tony. The outpouring of love and support for the club and Tony's family has been amazing and I can't thank you enough. We have big plans for the gifts you've given to us and I hope to share them with you all soon.

- Mike (Bubbles, or VABAM): The Smurf plush was awesome, and you took charge of Tony's picture frame signing like a boss. Signatures from Mad Mike and Chris Forsberg... that's awesome, dude. You are the man.

- Steve & Deb: We couldn't do what we do if we couldn't haul all of our crap down in the Official Support Vehicle of ZDayZ! Oh, and thank you for taking me out on the boat and letting me catch all those fish, Steve!

- Jon & Pat: Thank you for letting us take over your cabin year after year. You guys always think of ways to out do the previous year. The pig roast was amazing!

- Jay Feather: Without you and Jon I don't think we'd have had anything to eat. Great job on the grill as always and it was great to have you back, and in a car you could really enjoy the roads with.

- Dai & Daniella: You guys are great to hang out with. We love having you at the cabin and on our cruises, and we especially love it when you deliver lunch while we work registration! We have a blast with you guys as always and can't wait to see you again next year.

- MAZOC & Friends: Everyone that comes down to represent our club plays a critical role in our success and I thank you all for that. I certainly enjoy all of your company and can't think of a better group of people to spend a week in the mountains with! Without all of our club participants and our ZDayZ friends we wouldn't be able to come home with honors like this

I am proud of who we are, where we came from, and more importantly what we do to support the community. They are family after all!

That's enough rambling from me. I'm going to get some sleep and edit pics and video tomorrow... and like the rest of you, I'm already thinking about how we can do next year even better!

Now get to posting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clubspirit.jpg (293.3 KB, 129 views)
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 05-17-2015 at 09:02 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote