View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 05:33 PM   #5295 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
Why? If he's as far away from the entrance as it appears in the pic, why not park that way. Granted car should of been backed in, but that's beside the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChuck View Post
The Porche is parked way out there just to keep some bozo from scratching his car. Although, parking that way may temp some jealous sob to intentionally scratch his car. I'm for parking my Z way out, but between the lines. Preferably next to another sports car.

How do you know he's far away in no-man's land?
From where that picture is taken, it just might be close to another row of stores.
I really don't think all those other people, particularly the well-worn CR-V, are parked in no-man's land, but I could be wrong.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote