View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 12:03 PM   #57 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i thought cvt's were more fuel efficient than MT's?

as far as performance advantage, for the junk AT's they put in cheap cars that is probably true. cant be said for higher end cars if you look at the numbers.

MT is to excite driving pleasure, that's about all that it's good for these days and most people can careless about cars in general besides how they look and which emblems they wear.
I think it was Jalopnik, but someone stated an article saying AT cars were beating MT in terms of mpg. Same with CVT's.

That soccer mom only cares about doing her makeup while holding her grande latte and talking on her phone about that witch Tanya who stole Jakes BF from The Real Housewives of Miami.