View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Except that people do make that comparison because that is what is available to compare on the streets. And the Camaro SS 1LE/Mustang GT Performance Pack are actually fairly good handlers. They are still bloated.

The Porsche Cayman has upped the anti in hp over the last several years. The new Cayman GT4 will be pushing 380 hp.

All that said, I don't care. I love the Z experience, I love the total cost of ownership, and I love the fact that I can easily do work on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
me too, jp. i honestly dont like the look or sound of porches anyway. im more a ferrari kinda guy if going exotic.

im not sure where people get the idea that the Z is like a cayman, unless they've never actually driven one (like them dumbarse magazine spec-racers). almost nothing similar.
I knew there was a reason I like you guys.