View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #63 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_jelly View Post
So when I bought my house last year, I tried to find a place with a larger garage to take on a project like this. I even bought quick jack to help.

Boy was I wrong about taking on a project myself. I bought the house, had my second kid, and took on a new role at work. Now I barely have time to eat and take a piss.

Once the kids are old enough to turn a wrench, i'll have them help with another project. Maybe a miata or something that they can enjoy as a learner vehicle.

Down the road, when the Z eventually blows up (hope not, but **** happens). I'll buy something already boosted (STi, M3) and enjoy that until my days frees up.

Purchasing a boosted Z will always be the best route depending on who did the work, and how it was taken care of.

EX: If I ever decide to sell, who ever is the lucky bastered to purchase my whip will have EVERY dime spend on it in a neat binder. Dates, amount, and contacts on who did the work.