View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Sorry to say this Ken -

But you've been out to get PD since we started spraying it a couple years ago..

Its definitely not a fad. Unless you think vinyl wrappings a fad too?

I make more money dipping cars then I did at my office job working full time. Theres some serious growth going on with liquidwraps and protective coatings.

2011 - 8.3 Million in sales
2014- 35.7 Million in sales
2015- Projected 38-40 Million in sales just with Plastidip

Theres 2 other VERY large coating companies that are side by side PD and will continue to grow.

Your ignorance for bashing on this product cracks me up
Wow a lot of Hondas were sold around that time huh? , jokes aside with no disrespect intended I think Ken is more old-school, I like himself think that Plasti dip is rather cheap and makes it look like a less classier car. With that being said that's OUR opinion. (Well mine atleast) I think that Plasti dip for the cost is a great alternative however I just don't think it justifies being on a 30k car. The Z itself already looks gorgeous in ANY color so plasti dipping it takes away from the "Classiness" the clean and sleek look. (I hope that my opinion has not offended any of the Plasti Dip users, I still love yall wether you use that crap or not )

Last edited by DavidZ370; 05-11-2015 at 01:38 AM.
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote