View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 07:42 AM   #1309 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta-kid View Post
Not familiar with other makes with paddle shifters so u may be right,but other late model automatics without paddle shifters,that I have driven, do not rev match.I was just saying that our Nissan auto does rev match for those using the excuse they bought a manual instead of the 7AT ,because of the rev match.And also our auto rev matches when using the console stick ,so you do not need paddle shifters necessarily to have auto rev match.Which brings me to ask of those who own a Z with a 7AT,but without the paddle shifters,do you get rev match feature when downshifting with the stick in manual mode.
rev match works on both paddles and console shifts.

the no paddles thing on the base 7at is new for the fucked new options nonsense Nissan went with sooooo I wouldn't know lol need a 2015 owner to chime in on that one.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote