View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 11:41 AM   #3307 (permalink)
ColdFire
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z 6MT, 15 GT-R
ColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond reputeColdFire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ColdFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
The Flex Plate is currently available. I currently have two left in stock. Specs are:

*Billet Aluminum CNC cut
*SFI Approved
*OEM Torque Converter Placement
*All new ARP Flex Plate & Torque Converter hardware included

Please contact us for pricing on the Flex Plate. As for the transmission, it is currently being reworked. We found that the stock replacement amount of Exedy clutches are not enough to support the 620+ RWH / 550+ RWT that Cy's car makes. In a collaborative effort between us (FI), Exedy directly and our transmission builder, we are working to create a package that is specifically for the JR710E "AKA" 7AT. As soon as I have the transmission back in hand, we will schedule the first possible track day to further our testing.

Thanks.
-Tony
Hey tony any news with regards to the GT-R exhaust system under work?

ColdFire's Build Journal

Amuse | Vossen CV3 | KW V3 & More ; )
ColdFire is offline   Reply With Quote